الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Taniya


Taniya Age: 20 Height: 175 cm 5' 6.1" Weight: 71 kg Country: Russia City: Angarsk Eyes: green Hair: blond straight medium Occupation: student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Christianity Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: English, spanish ,Russian My personality traits are: purposeful, responsible, honest, sociable, communicative, sensitive, optimistic, romantic I like these kinds of music: pop I usually read: novels, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: concerts, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: no preferences I like these physical activities: aerobics, travelling More about me: I think that I'm very versatile girl, I like sport in general, because my parents are sport people, I like singing and I like to communicate with my friends, I can say that meeting with people it's my hobbie too. in peole I like to observe their mimics, gestions, because of I think that these things give me more than their speach. In my life I don't looking for a ideal man, I know that I will love a man who will love in spite of his caracter. I don't think that people must have a lot of in common, because sometimes it will borry. the person who I search will be simply man, who will take care of me and of his future children, and who can find always approach by my heart...

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. Hello My name is Ahmed Egyptian engineer in Saudi Arabia, 31 in one lovers of Russian culture or society Russian general topics by a few for this community but what I like is acclimated people with the economic situation other than that the Russian people are different in customs and traditions of the countries of Europe, especially in the interdependence of family ÇáăŃĂĺ interestThe first of her family but in Europe we find her first interest I hope acquaintance and communication

    ردحذف
  3. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  4. this is my email
    rororere371@yahoo.com

    ردحذف
  5. motaz.nouri@gmail.com
    peales sent me

    ردحذف