الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Nadejda

Nadejda Age: 21 Height: 172 cm 5' 7.7" Weight: 60 kg Country: Russia City: Moscow Eyes: brown Hair: brown straight short Occupation: student Education: higher Religion: Orthodoxy Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: intermediate English ,Russian My personality traits are: serious, purposeful, smart, honest, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, responsible I like these kinds of music: classical, jazz I usually read: newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: exhibitions, concerts, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian I like these physical activities: roller-skating, travelling, gym More about me: I'm too tired of games, just want to find a strong careful reliable man for happy family life. I am looking for Trust,Love and Friendship! The best friend - great lover - super daddy!

هناك 6 تعليقات:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. I am delighted to recognize thee
    s_s_a60@hotmail.com

    ردحذف
  3. hi how are you ??my name is hamza i'm frome algeria i want to know you more if you want contact with me in my email en facebook : hamza.ikhlef@yahoo.fr

    ردحذف
  4. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  5. https://www.facebook.com/adel.aksel?ref=tn_tnmn

    ردحذف