الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Sara

Sara Age: 18 Height: 167 cm Weight: 58 kg Country: Russia City: Saint-petersburg (my orginal city is Kazan) Eyes: brown Hair: brown straight medium Occupation: student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Muslim Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: English ,Russian,some little Turkish My personality traits are: honest, modest, sociable, cheerful I like these kinds of music: different I usually read: thrillers I like to go out to/and: parks My favorite cuisine: Russian I like these physical activities: aerobics, jogging More about me: To praise myself it is not good, that it is possible to write but I do not prefre to do so, Anothers should judge on ourselves and traits. I student now, and I study at Saint-petersburg unversity.

هناك 14 تعليقًا:

  1. Hi .. can you call me on Skype at : baselzaid2

    ردحذف
  2. Hello
    I am a young man I want to get to know you
    E-mail
    Facebook
    h.tahar.1980@hotmail.fr

    ردحذف
  3. Relationship for only marriage
    my skype is :
    m7mad_2007
    call me

    ردحذف
  4. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  5. you are my favorte i want u please call me by thise tell:00 249 924 400 526
    email: abdualgader.adam@yahoo.com

    I wait u
    send me your skype

    ردحذف
  6. hello my name soufiane 23 Year )my fecebook )soufiane amimar

    ردحذف
  7. Welcome SARA
    My name is ... Loay Egyptian nationality.
    Religion: Muslim.
    I am a graduate of Bachelor of Physical Education.
    I'm working marketing representative, Saudi Arabia
    PHYSICAL my income is very suitable to live the life of a humble and happy. I like sports, especially swimming and football. Romantic and very sensitive love calm but enthusiastic quiet but powerful personal foul optional for positive decisions because of serious thought and my hobbies are also romantic Arabic poetry and hear the slow romantic songs. Some qualities can not talk about it because the believability is not already by saying. If it was a good opportunity to continue to learn more, I hope to talk through Emil
    Em: c.louai22@yahoo.com
    face book:loay loai
    wats app number:00966548804228

    ردحذف
  8. I was pleased with your message so much and I want to tell you a little about myself ,,, I am a very modest and do not like arrogance, and I'm married Crown 8-month-old son and I want to marry the other beautiful wife like you ,, problem I was a Muslim and you are a Christian, if agreed to these conditions I want wife be of help to me in worldly matters such as cooking, washing, cleaning and care about me and be creating a high not paying attention to the harassment of others and provoke them and give birth to me a number of children ,,, and be of help to me in matters of religion in terms of wearing the veil curtain that belongs to me and you like the jewel I do not want that no one sees you as the jewel belongs to her boyfriend only if she agrees to do so could you please meet on Facebook at the following arithmetic:
    Sabryzent3@gmail.com

    ردحذف
  9. hi sara ilove u my face book ...tom grmit

    ردحذف
  10. hi sara my mail kaakaakaakaa@yahoo.fr

    ردحذف
  11. Marhaba sara
    Talking with you I need to

    ردحذف