الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Lina

Lina Age: 20 Height: 170 cm 5' 6.9" Weight: 60 kg Country: Russia City: Chelyabinsk Eyes: green-blue Hair: brown long Occupation: Student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Muslim Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: English ,Russian My personality traits are: serious, confident, calm, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, loyal, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered, responsible I like these kinds of music: pop I usually read: novels, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: cinema, museums, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Japaneze, Chinese I like these physical activities: aerobics, travelling More about me: I am a young, nice, sociable. Probably at first sight I make an impression of closed and timid person, but during more close acquaintance it's possible to see a cheerful, emotional nature with rich imagination girl, I adore the field of activity which has chosen for myself, namely foreign languages and international relations. I like travelling, getting acquainted with new people, I love some noisy companies. I can't imagine my life without relatives and friends, really close to me people. Maybe I'm too impressionable, especially when the business concerns the beautiful sides of life. But, without false modesty, there's a fine congenital feeling in me.

هناك 6 تعليقات:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. Hello
    I am a young man I want to get to know you
    E-mail
    Facebook
    h.tahar.1980@hotmail.fr

    ردحذف
  3. Relationship for only marriage
    my skype is :
    m7mad_2007
    call me

    ردحذف
  4. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  5. Welcome LINA
    My name is ... Loay Egyptian nationality.
    Religion: Muslim.
    I am a graduate of Bachelor of Physical Education.
    I'm working marketing representative, Saudi Arabia
    PHYSICAL my income is very suitable to live the life of a humble and happy. I like sports, especially swimming and football. Romantic and very sensitive love calm but enthusiastic quiet but powerful personal foul optional for positive decisions because of serious thought and my hobbies are also romantic Arabic poetry and hear the slow romantic songs. Some qualities can not talk about it because the believability is not already by saying. If it was a good opportunity to continue to learn more, I hope to talk through Emil
    Em: c.louai22@yahoo.com
    face book:loay loai
    wats app number:00966548804228

    ردحذف