الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Karina



Karina Age: 22 Height: 171 cm 5' 7.3" Weight: 55 kg 121 lbs Country: Russia City: Moscow Eyes: green-brown Hair: brown long Occupation: Accountant Education: incomplete higher Religion: Orthodoxy Marital Status: not married. Kids: no kids. Languages spoken: English ,Russian. My personality traits are: serious, confident, calm, responsible, honest, kind, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered I like these kinds of music: classical, pop, jazz I usually read: classics, novels I like to go out to/and: exhibitions, clubs, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian, I like these physical activities: swimming, horse-riding, travelling, biking More about me: I am an open-hearted, interesting girl, I am looking for an open-hearted, positive, romantic man for long-term serious relation.

هناك 4 تعليقات:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف