الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Olga



Olga Age: 20 Height: 170 cm 5' 6.9" Weight: 60 kg City: Riga Country: Latvia Eyes: blue Hair: dark blond straight long Occupation: student Education: Higher Religion: christianity Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: basic English, basic German ,Basic Russian,Basic Latvian My personality traits are: purposeful, responsible, elegant, sensitive, optimistic I like these kinds of music: pop I usually read: classics, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: theater,meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: French, Italian, Japaneze I like these physical activities: swimming, shaping, travelling, gym More about me:I would like to find a man of my dream who is wise, honest and decent. I would like to meet a good-looking person with good manners who wil be to me a good friend and lover and respectable husband to create a family based on love and mutual respect. .I am a romantic girl.very want to be near to a romantic man who will love me and for whom I want to create a warmness and coziness at Home and who will be the happiest man in the world - I will do all my best to make him happy to make him feel always satisfied from me - this will be only if I feel the love in his hear toward me.

هناك 9 تعليقات:

  1. I want to get to mail com.www@hotmail.com

    ردحذف
  2. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  3. Hi Olga,
    I like 2 know u if u don't mind
    that's my email : crash1006@hotmail.com

    ردحذف
  4. hi olga i like to know you .contact me here :hamza.ikhlef@yahoo.fr

    ردحذف
  5. i want to marry you

    ردحذف
  6. saef.aloch@gmail.com
    call me i am whating

    ردحذف
  7. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  8. hello my name soufiane 23 Year )my fecebook )soufiane amimar

    ردحذف
  9. Hi I am mostfa magdy I want marry you

    ردحذف