الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Masha

Masha Age: 17 Height: 165 cm 5' 4.6" Weight: 53 kg Country: Russia City: Moscow Eyes: blue Hair:blond straight long Occupation: student Education: secondary school. Religion: Orthodoxy Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: fluent English ,Russian My personality traits are: smart, honest, loyal, elegant, sensitive, cheerful, romantic, responsible I like these kinds of music: pop I usually read: novels, thrillers, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: exhibitions, concerts, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: no preferences I like these physical activities: swimming, travelling More about me: It's hard to describe yourself. I think letters, talks and meetings will tell more than million of words. I'm looking for a serious and reliable man for serious sweet good relation.

هناك 13 تعليقًا:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. HALLO BEAUTIFUL,
    PLZ CONTACT ME @ MY EMAIL,
    MY NAME IS MIKE from USA
    AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS: mikealno@yahoo.com
    So, we could be more free away from introoders.
    Thank you and waiting for ur email soon.
    Talk to u soon.
    bye

    ردحذف
  3. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  4. HI
    I am a young man I want to get to know you
    E-mail ghanou.31@gmail.com
    Facebook: facebook.com/ghanou.31

    ردحذف
  5. this iis my email

    rororere371@yahoo.com

    ردحذف
  6. hello my name soufiane 23 Year )my fecebook )soufiane amimar

    ردحذف
  7. https://www.facebook.com/adel.aksel?ref=tn_tnmn

    ردحذف
  8. I was pleased with your message so much and I want to tell you a little about myself ,,, I am a very modest and do not like arrogance, and I'm married Crown 8-month-old son and I want to marry the other beautiful wife like you ,, problem I was a Muslim and you are a Christian, if agreed to these conditions I want wife be of help to me in worldly matters such as cooking, washing, cleaning and care about me and be creating a high not paying attention to the harassment of others and provoke them and give birth to me a number of children ,,, and be of help to me in matters of religion in terms of wearing the veil curtain that belongs to me and you like the jewel I do not want that no one sees you as the jewel belongs to her boyfriend only if she agrees to do so could you please meet on Facebook at the following arithmetic:
    Sabryzent3@gmail.com

    ردحذف