الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Anna


Anna Age: 24 Height: 161 cm 5' 3.4" Weight: 54 kg 119 lbs Country: Ukraine City: Kherson Eyes: blue Hair: blond medium Occupation: bookkeeper Education: incomplete higher Religion: Christianity Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: basic English ,Russian My personality traits are: serious, confident, honest, modest, kind, elegant, romantic, considered, responsible I like these kinds of music: pop I usually read: novels I like to go out to/and: parks My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian I like these physical activities: swimming, billiard More about me: I search for a good husband Age till 58 Understanding and love

هناك 14 تعليقًا:

  1. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  2. Hi .. can you call me on Skype at : baselzaid2

    ردحذف
  3. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  4. Hello, I want to identify your Vanity very beautiful and has a balanced personality if you are ready for long you can contact me through my email mustafa_sj_1981@yahoo.com

    ردحذف
  5. Anaasmy 25 years Egyptian Ahmed Ayesh in Cairo and I am Oz Atjoz Russia I'm single and holds a diploma and I have affection Apartment Ownership of digital to inquire 00201151195374 affection email Alaahoh somamoh22@yahoo.com

    ردحذف
  6. Ok, I wish you could be a conciliator in the way long Arjuky Oz Aklamk on Shan know we meet and get married Amata

    ردحذف
  7. اجمل بنت ورسيا تعرف
    صديق
    رقمي خاص
    009647600491750

    ردحذف
  8. I want ask your hand beautifully

    ردحذف
  9. How are you my life I am Matar want marry you my life

    ردحذف
  10. mtrkhmys053@gmail.com
    My life this is my gmail my beautifull princess want you my life to make princess 👸

    ردحذف