الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Elena


Elena Age: 19 Height: 178 cm Weight: 54 kg Country: England - orginally from Russia City: London Eyes: blue Hair: brwon straight long Occupation: student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Christianity Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: fluent English ,Russian My personality traits are: serious, confident, calm, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered, responsible I like these kinds of music: pop, rock, jazz I usually read: thrillers I like to go out to/and: theater, cinema, museums, concerts, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian, Chinese I like these physical activities: swimming, figure-skating, travelling, basketball, biking, billiard More about me: I am Russian girl,living with my family in London. I am described from friends as bright and beautiful girl I searche serious relation with an interesting man. Nice, sensual man with sense of humour and with lovely feelings.

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. hi am waleed
    from palestine
    I want to marry a girl who appreciates the married life and I am college educated and have a job and I want to develop my life

    ردحذف
  2. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  3. HELLO ! send your skype to know more aboute me
    tell:00 249 924 400 526
    email:abdualgaderadam@gmail.com

    ردحذف
  4. hi
    konnishiwwa
    hola
    bounjour
    iam a good man
    i have a good job
    a good home for my new wife
    a good car
    and i travelling to all the worlds
    and thanks

    ردحذف
  5. hello my name soufiane 23 Year )my fecebook )soufiane amimar

    ردحذف