الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Inga


Inga Age: 20 Height: 175 cm 5' 8.9" Weight: 66 kg Country: Russia City: Moscow Eyes: brown Hair: light-brown straight medium Occupation: Operatop PC Education: secondary Religion: Christianity Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: English,Russian My personality traits are: serious, confident, purposeful, smart, responsible, honest, kind, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered I like these kinds of music: classical, pop, rock I usually read: novels, poetry, thrillers, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: concerts, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian I like these physical activities: horse-riding, travelling, basketball, biking, billiard More about me: I am what you need !! very unusual .

هناك 6 تعليقات:

  1. Hi .. can you call me on Skype at : baselzaid2

    ردحذف
  2. Relationship for only marriage
    my skype is :
    m7mad_2007
    call me

    ردحذف
  3. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف