الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Ekaterina


Ekaterina Age: 18 Height: 168 cm Weight: 56 kg Country: Russia City: Saint-petersburg Eyes: blue Hair: blond straight short Occupation: student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Christianity Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: English, intermediate Swedish,Russian My personality traits are: serious, elegant, communicative, sensitive, optimistic, romantic I like these kinds of music: classical, pop I usually read: classics, novels, poetry, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: museums, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian,Fast food I like these physical activities: swimming, figure-skating, travelling More about me: Hello! I study at a university ,I am looking for a good, reliable friend.

هناك 7 تعليقات:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. Relationship for only marriage
    my skype is :
    m7mad_2007
    call me

    ردحذف
  3. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  4. can married me
    by tell:00 249 924 400 526
    email: abdualgaderaadam@gmail.com

    ردحذف