الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Marina

Marina Age: 17 Height: 170 cm Weight: 52 kg 115 lbs Country: Russia City: Kazan Eyes:blue Hair: blond straight long Occupation: I am student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Orthodoxy Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: good English and Russian My personality traits are: confident, cheerful, optimistic, romantic I like these kinds of music: classical, pop I usually read: novels, newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: no preferences I like these physical activities: Travelling, aerobics More about me: I am optimist in my life. I think that the happiness is family and the greatest gift in our life is children. I wish to love and to be loved.

هناك 9 تعليقات:

  1. hi, how are you ?
    iam a computer engineer workign and living in sydney - australia

    i like to know you more, if you like we can chat in my yahoo: mask_love_uae@yahoo.com

    MATT

    ردحذف
  2. HALLO BEAUTIFUL,
    PLZ CONTACT ME @ MY EMAIL,
    MY NAME IS MIKE from USA
    AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS: mikealno@yahoo.com
    So, we could be more free away from introoders.
    Thank you and waiting for ur email soon.
    Talk to u soon.
    bye

    ردحذف
  3. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  4. Hello my name is Alaa
    I am 20 years old

    To communicate via Skype : iiss-@hotmail.com

    ردحذف