الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Luda


Luda Age: 19 Height: 186 cm Weight: 55 kg Country: Russia City: Moscow Eyes: blue Hair: light-brown long Occupation: student Education: incomplete higher Religion: Orthodoxy Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids. Languages spoken: English ,Russian My personality traits are: calm, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, optimistic, romantic, considered, responsible I like these kinds of music: pop I usually read: classics, novels I like to go out to/and: meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian I like these physical activities: aerobics, volleyball, basketball, jogging More about me: I like home cosiness and I like cooking, sea, mountains, sport I value sincerity, responsibility. I want to find the only and beloved man and I want to start a family based on mutual understanding and love.

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. I want to get to mail com.www@hotmail.com

    ردحذف
  2. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  3. hello my name soufiane 23 Year )my fecebook )soufiane amimar

    ردحذف
  4. Hi
    This is my mail
    Please contact me

    ردحذف