الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Maria


Maria Age: 27 Height: 170 cm 5' 6.9" Weight: 60 kg 132 lbs Country: Japan - orginally from Russia City: Tokyo Eyes: green Hair: blond straight medium Occupation: coach Education: higher Religion: Orthodoxy Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: English ,Russian,Japanese My personality traits are: confident, calm, purposeful, kind, sociable, cheerful, optimistic, romantic I like these kinds of music: pop, rock I usually read: newspapers and magazines I like to go out to/and: concerts, parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: Russian, Italian, Japaneze I like these physical activities: swimming More about me: I am looking for a husband to be a friend and a lover.

هناك 9 تعليقات:

  1. Hi .. can you call me on Skype at : baselzaid2

    ردحذف
  2. HALLO BEAUTIFUL,
    PLZ CONTACT ME @ MY EMAIL,
    MY NAME IS MIKE
    AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS: mikealno@yahoo.com
    So, we could be more free away from introoders.
    Thank you and waiting for ur email soon.
    Talk to u soon.
    bye

    ردحذف
  3. Hello My name is Ahmed Egyptian engineer in Saudi Arabia, 31 in one lovers of Russian culture or society Russian general topics by a few for this community but what I like is acclimated people with the economic situation other than that the Russian people are different in customs and traditions of the countries of Europe, especially in the interdependence of family ÇáăŃĂĺ interestThe first of her family but in Europe we find her first interest I hope acquaintance and communication

    ردحذف
  4. Relationship for only marriage
    my skype is :
    m7mad_2007
    call me

    ردحذف
  5. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  6. hello my name soufiane 23 Year )my fecebook )soufiane amimar

    ردحذف