الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Maria


Maria Age: 19 Height: 170 cm 5' 6.9" Weight: 64 kg 141 lbs Country: Russia City: Samara Eyes: green-brown Hair: brown wavy medium Occupation: manager Education: incomplete higher Religion: Muslim Marital Status: never been married Kids: no kids Languages spoken: basic English ,Russian My personality traits are: serious, confident, calm, purposeful, responsible, modest, kind, flexible, elegant, sociable, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered I like these kinds of music: classical I usually read: novels, poetry I like to go out to/and: parks, meeting with friends My favorite cuisine: no preferences I like these physical activities: horse-riding, figure-skating, hiking, biking, billiard More about me: I like cosy caffee with the caucasian quisine I am looking for kind-hearted, generous, tender, caring, strong man.

هناك 9 تعليقات:

  1. al salam alekom
    Hello I
    My name is Tawfik
    I would like to get to know you
    Emile Tawfik2020@hotmail.com

    ردحذف
  2. I want to get to mail com.www@hotmail.com

    ردحذف
  3. أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.

    ردحذف
  4. HALLO BEAUTIFUL,
    PLZ CONTACT ME @ MY EMAIL,
    MY NAME IS MIKE from USA
    AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS: mikealno@yahoo.com
    So, we could be more free away from introoders.
    Thank you and waiting for ur email soon.
    Talk to u soon.
    bye

    ردحذف
  5. Hello
    I am a young man I want to get to know you
    E-mail
    Facebook
    h.tahar.1980@hotmail.fr

    ردحذف
  6. Привет, я из Алжира 29лет Хамза Ищу женщину для брака и я серьезно в моих отношениях Хайме свою культуру и язык, а также детей и семей, я работаю мой водитель это мой электронный hamza162011 @ hotmail.fr
    Skype hamza16355
    спасибо

    ردحذف
  7. Привет, меня зовут Мохамед, им из Египта, но я живу в Дубае, и я работаю там в качестве кассира в компании, обмен, я хочу знать больше о вас, и я думаю, вы также хотите знать обо мне больше, поэтому если вы можете мне текст на
    mohamed.k.etman @ gmail.com

    ردحذف
  8. Welcome Maria
    My name is ... Loay Egyptian nationality.
    Religion: Muslim.
    I am a graduate of Bachelor of Physical Education.
    I'm working marketing representative, Saudi Arabia
    PHYSICAL my income is very suitable to live the life of a humble and happy. I like sports, especially swimming and football. Romantic and very sensitive love calm but enthusiastic quiet but powerful personal foul optional for positive decisions because of serious thought and my hobbies are also romantic Arabic poetry and hear the slow romantic songs. Some qualities can not talk about it because the believability is not already by saying. If it was a good opportunity to continue to learn more, I hope to talk through Emil
    Em: c.louai22@yahoo.com
    face book:loay loai
    wats app number:00966548804228

    ردحذف